- Two Door Cinema Club
- Ed Sheeran
- Passion Pit
- Alex Clare
- Adam Lambert
- Justin Beiber
- One Direction
- The Wanted
- Panic at the Disco
Scorpio is the eighth house of the Zodiac and governs the genitalia. Positive traits include magnetic charisma, ambition, drive, a penetrating mind, curiosity, intensity of focus, emotional depth, consistency, persistence, willpower, and the potential for inner transformation and regeneration; negative traits include selfishness, obsessiveness, vindictiveness, hypersensitivity, ruthlessness, cynicism, an inability to understand the word “moderation,” and jealousy. It is said that Scorpios embody both the best and the worst of all that are born under the stars, and that there are three kinds of Scorpios: wicked scorpions, cunning serpents, and saintly eagles. What each Scorpio becomes is entirely up to that Scorpio.
Expect stamina, incredible courage, intense and stormy emotions, burning idealism, and indomitable will. Gryffindor Scorpios are never drawn in shades of pastel; they are always blood red and mesmerizing gold. There are few followers born under these aspects; Scorpios born into this house tend to be either leaders or loners. They are well placed on the Quidditch field, where their natural competitive streak and their great store of personal energy make them natural Beaters (or, really, naturals at any position on the field). Expect them to get into frequent duels, and expect them to gravitate naturally to DADA, for all Scorpios are fascinated by anything dark and forbidden, and Gryffindor Scorpios will want to take their place as defenders as early in their careers as possible. Expect passion. Expect wisdom. But don’t expect a lot of time to take a breather. Many people born under this aspect also end up as Aurors; they’re the perfect “bad cops” to the “good cop” Libra wizards.
9. Describe your perfect mate: Let's me have my space but cares for me too.
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and lead them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them
Rule 5 - Tell the person who tagged you that you completed it!
1. Favorite Band? In general I have lots of bands/artists I absolutely adore. Some examples are: Scissor Sisters, Adam Lambert, Panic at the Disco, Patrick Stump, Ed Sheeran, Lana Del Ray, Hot Chelle Rae and much much more!
2. Favorite Youtuber? Glozell and Miss Sheneil :)
3. Favorite OTP? Peeta/Katniss and Nash/Ryan of course hahaha
4. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much of a fangirl are you? Like a 7?
5. Do you ship yourself with anyone? Used to ship myself with Nash.
6. Do you write any fanfiction? (Even if you don’t post it?) YES.
7. Do you honestly read my fanfiction? Yup!
8. On a scale of 1 to 10, how good is my blog to you? 9!
9. Do you Love me? Yes.
10. Do you think I Love you? Yup.
1. What colour are your eyes? - Brown
2. What was the last song you listened to? - The album Magic Hour by The Scissor Sisters <3
3. What is on your bedroom walls? (besides paint or wallpaper :P) Lights
4. Last thing you ate? A cinnamon bun!
5. Favourite Season? FALL <3
6. Rain or Sun? Rain for the most part.
7. What’s your star sign? Scorpio Child!
8. What is your middle name? Delaney
9. Have you ever fell in the shower? Idk
10. Last song you sang? Same as question #2
When people say shit like “You would look better with brown hair.” I want to scream FUCK YOU.
I’ve had blonde hair for a year now, why would I dye it brown when I like having blonde hair?
I saw him today.
Sometimes I wonderwhat he thinks of me. If he thinks of me. If he misses me, or if he’s glad I’m gone. If he thinks of when he spent every night with me. I wonder so much about it. I mean, it’s good that we’re not together. It is.
But sometimes I wish I could talk to him again. But I can’t, and I won’t. And that makes me sad sometimes. It’s a chapter of my life that ended so abruptly. How everything changed in the blink of an eye. One day we’re together all the time, the next day I know I’ll never see him or speak to him again.
But today I saw him. I was at work, he stood literally 3 feet away from me. We made eye contact for a second but I couldn’t handle it and looked away quickly, not wanting to see his expression. I was afraid to see his expression. I was afraid of him, what he might say or do. I thought he would embarrass me, or try to talk to me. He didn’t.
I passed him of the floor on my way to break. I didn’t look at him when he walked by with all of his friends, I moved as far over as possible and did not look at him. Once I saw him look at me I looked straight ahead, avoiding any chance of having to talk to him.
The first time I saw him there I almost had a heart attack. His friend walked over and I said hi to him, the next thing I knew another friend of his was sitting at my table, and Jordan walked up behind him and just watched. I felt my hands start to sweat and suddenly I was filled with adrenaline. I was so shaken up. Why was I so shaken up?
I’ve been pushing thoughts of his away for a month and I was doing SO well. Why did I have to see him again today? I don’t know if I wanted to see him again. I was sort of hoping I’d never have to see him again. But it happened today. I saw him and it made me think. And I was hoping this wouldn’t happen.